|PatsTrains.com accepts the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Money Orders
- Cashiers Checks
We verify all credit cards before we ship orders. If any information on the credit card fails verification, the order will be rejected.
If you plan on paying with a money order or a cashiers check, you must call to place your order.
|Domestic Orders (United States/Canada):
In-stock merchandise will normally arrive in 3-6 business days after the order is received.
- Business days do not include holidays or weekends.
- Orders will be shipped via UPS Ground or USPS.
- Shipping dates valid for in-stock items only.
- Pre-order items are subject to availability from the manufacturer.
- Secure SSL ordering.
- Pre-orders: Your credit card will not be billed until your pre-order is ready to ship.
- West Virginia residents are subject to a 6.0% sales tax. All other states are exempt.
- The shipping amount listed on all orders is an ESTIMATE. If you order an item(s) that qualifies for extra shipping and is marked as such in the item's description page, your order may have it's shipping increased due to the extra weight and size of the package.
International Orders (All Other Countries):
We will not accept international orders at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.
|If you are not satisfied with your purchase from PatsTrains.com, please e-mail us or call within 7 days of receipt of your order and we will exchange the item or provide a refund. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization! Unauthorized packages will be refused and returned to sender.
Merchandise must be in mint condition & in original packing for credit to be issued.
All returns and Canceled Pre-orders are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Returns, shipping costs and insurance are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages en route. No credit will be issued if the product shows signs of use or abuse.
We request you allow a 2-3 week turn around time for the issuance of credit or shipping of an exchange.
|The use of 128-bit SSL certificates has become standard for e-commerce enabled web sites or any web site that collects private information from users. Use of any authenticated Web Certificate gives the customer confidence in the identity of the company receiving the information and that the information is not being intercepted in transit. Patstrains.com uses 128-bit SSL encryption provided by to ensure your identity and all provided information stays secure.
|Contact us for any questions, comments or concerns about our Billing Policy.